Friday, August 21, 2009

There's no place like home

This is my final blog post, I'm home now and to be honest, it was great at first to have running water and TV but that stuff gets old after a few days or so. I know I have to move on with life but I miss it in Lugazi. I miss my friends I made there and the, somewhat, worry free life. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I will cherish the time I had to work with the people there. I hope this experience is just the first of many in my life and I'm look forward to going back there one day. Thanks to all those that followed my blog and if I ever do one again, I'll try to be better about updating it. Webale Nyo!

P.S. nows your time to make any final comments, I would love to hear what you thought.

2 comments:

  1. I JUST discovered this blog hahah. I was just wondering how you got such an opportunity? I'm glad you had a good time, sorry for being a crappy friend that never keeps up with people :)

    - Courtney Rippstein

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks for letting us follow your adventures! :) I loved living vicariously through you this summer :) Love you Lesley! I'm glad you're back because I missed you!

    ReplyDelete